There is a famous organizing quote that says “don’t mourn, organize,” but as a ONE Northside supporter put it today, “Many moons ago, I would have agreed with ‘don’t mourn, organize.’ Now I know that mourning and organizing are inextricably related.”
We invite you to join us and join together as a community. We want this to be a space where we can come together as community to mourn, process, vision and organize.
Opportunities to come together as Community to process:
- TONIGHT 11/9 at People’s Church (941 W. Lawrence) at 6-8pm–RSVP to Jennifer Ritter at jritter@ONENorthside.org
- Join with ONE Northside, National People’s Action and MoveOn members and our allies will gather peacefully tonight in cities and towns across the nation. We will affirm our continued rejection of Donald Trump’s bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny, and we will demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.
- TOMORROW (Thursday 11/10) at Buddhist Temple (1151 W. Leland) from 6-7:15pm–RSVP HERE
- Join with ONE Northside members and leaders to process and debrief the election
- Sunday 11/13 location TBD from 1:30-3pm–RSVP HERE
- Potluck to join with ONE Northside members and leaders to process and debrief the election